Thank you to Romance Novels For The Beach for the nomination!
Wow, my second award! I started this blog thinking that no one would read it and it would fade away to nothing over the summer. Now, I have over 100 followers and I have no intention of stopping this blog!
I apologise for the lack of posts recently. I’ve been super busy! There is so much going on that I’m barely getting enough time to read, let alone post reviews or book news! So thank you for your patience.
The rules of this award are:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
So, 7 facts about me. Hmm…
1) I have red hair.
2) I hate driving.
3) I love dark chocolate.
4) Spiders terrify me.
5) I have three brothers.
6) My dog is called Brandy.
7) My OH proposed to me on a canal boat.
That was harder than I thought! Not very interesting, am I?!
Spider’s Book Club
Joo’s Book Reviews and Interviews
The Weekly Bake
Read Rant Review
Secret Lives of Fiction Lovers
Random Thoughts of a Twenty Something
For the Love of the Page
I apologise if you’ve been nominated before or you don’t accept awards! There were loads of other blogs that I wanted to pass this award on to, but they had either already been nominated or didn’t accept this award.
Thanks again to Romance Novels For the Beach for thinking my blog was lovely!